Mont Vernon Town Hall
Incorporated in 1803, Mont Vernon still reflects traditional, New England living with historic buildings framing its community center.
In order to repurpose this historic building to make room for consolidated town offices, a keen eye was needed to preserve as much as possible while transforming the space into a hub for town government.
An adaptive reuse plan was designed for the second floor that includes a mix of interior walls with windows within them, and full glass walls to the tray ceiling. The historic stage was glassed in to create a conference room.
Modern functionality pairs with historic charm in this quintessential New England town hall.