Built in 1916 after being commissioned by a local industrialist, Whitcomb Hall served as a community gathering place until it was shuttered in 1988. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The much-needed revitalization of this small village depends on revenue from private events, many of which can be accommodated within this village hall.
The historic wood frame of this building required a sprinkler system, an elevator, and code compliant means of egress. MPA also designed updated finishes including new lighting.
This historic building retains its original tin ceiling after repair and restoration, and the space now accommodates 175 people within its second floor auditorium.